Friday, November 12, 2010

Top Ten Favorites on a Friday




These are a few of my favorite things

1. Loooooong weekends, wherein my Friday was a Thursday, and my Monday won't be a Monday.

2. The promise of seeing my very large family in a week or so. Nothing makes me smile more than knowing this.

3. Impending visits from friends from home. (Missouri)

4. Thunderstorms. I woke up to one this morning, one of my all time favs.

5. Random text messages that make me laugh out loud, to the point of almost spitting coffee. (I didn't, thank God, so my dignity is intact. So far anyway)

6. The thought that in the fall of 2011 I will be cruising through the Cayman Islands.

7. Weddings. Because they celebrate love and new beginnings.

8. Cancer research. We will win this battle one day.

9. Starbucks Red Cups are out. <-----I love this.

10. The Beatles, singing how I feel...."give me love, give me love, give me...peace on earth"



I hope you have an amazing weekend friend. I think the breakfasts are going to be mostly protein around here, I'm on a mission! Join me....

See you soon,
Tiffany

No comments: