Monday, April 17, 2017

Wherever You Are Now....Be There

I noticed a footer message on an email thread that I was involved in at work today. It's not very often that a phrase or paragraph presents itself where I find myself pausing.....re-reading....and then absorbing. Because, you know, too busy. Aren't we all, too busy? No time for this. No time for that.

The note:

I sometimes wonder what would it be like to be inside a beautiful, perfect moment.  A moment can be split infinitely; the only thing preventing us from experiencing this is our inability to perceive it with our mind.  So just slow down your mind and focus; understand this undiscovered world.  Some say that in a moment lies eternity; if this is true, then we are living forever every moment we’re alive…we’re just going so fast we don’t see it.

I love it when truth shows up in a really beautiful way, don't you?

Now read it again.

Let it sink in.

See you soon friend,
Tiffany

PS One of these days you too will have Breakfast at Tiffany's. But I HAVE GOT to get the patio furniture situation taken care of first. As always, I appreciate your patience.

No comments: