Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cold winter days

Since you're visiting for breakfast, we now have two choices. We can either sit by the fire and get that movie marathon going, or we can organize my closet, AGAIN, for the 3rd time in two months. I know, its a tough decision.
I don't know what it is about these cold winter days that make me want to organize and throw stuff away, but the idea hits and I run with it every time, always asking the same questions; 'WHY do I still have this? WHY did I not throw this out the last time I organized?'
And the inevitable always happens, my hand brushes across a photo album. An hour later....
I think our "life" closet needs cleaning too sometimes. It's okay to keep the tri-sig jacket from college hanging in there, even though it hasnt been worn since then,it has memories attached to it. But, if your closet is like mine, I'm sure you have things you don't need, that you havent touched in months, thats taking up space without providing quality to the space.
Turn the light on and take a look in there....see anything that you can get rid of?
Its like a clean slate in a way, give it a go.

We really need to meet like this more often, blueberry muffins were delectable, thanks for bringing them friend.

Tiffany

No comments: