Saturday, October 2, 2010

Top Ten on a Saturday


I woke up wearing pigtails, giggling. I have no idea what I was dreaming about but whatever it was, made me smile so lets assume I was walking the streets of Paris or some such fabulous adventure.

My top ten favorites of the week:

1. This GORGEOUS early fall weather. Dallas, I forgive you for the triple digits. You make up for it so well in October, nicely played.

2. #Mizzou bye weeks, #Chiefs bye weeks. I know right? Sounds weird. But I want my favorite teams to get some rest. And this allows me to wear my longhorns shirt, HOOK'em!!

3. Nieces in shining pink football jerseys who are named after me, and are adorable.

4. Haikus. I've somehow developed a love for these 5 syllable, 7 syllable, 5 syllable little stories. I'm in awe of people that can write one in 60 seconds, it's amazing.

5. Forgiveness and reconnecting with old friends.

6. Have I mentioned October yet? My favorite month of the year, and with it brings Halloween, my favorite holiday. I love Thanksgiving and Christmas too, but Halloween kicks it off at the end of my favorite month, and during my favorite season, fall.

7. Random text messages that make me laugh out loud.

8. Quiet Saturday mornings with the windows open, a great day stretched out in front of me....

9. Friends making plans for a cruise next year, and including me.....

10. Coffee. In large quantities.

I hope you have an awesome weekend my friend. Breakfast? I'll see you there.....
Tiffany

2 comments:

Susan Tiner said...

I love the Fall too. Have a beautiful weekend.

Anonymous said...

You do the same Susan, thanks for stopping by....=)