Monday, February 7, 2011

I saved the best for last



You know what I like?

Soft blankets.
Fluffy, warm towels from the dryer.
A song coming on the radio that I LOVE but haven't heard in a long time.
Snow. Oh come ON! I know.....I hear you. But I do like it. It's pretty.
The beach. There, I've redeemed myself, you summer lovers.
The smell of chlorine and coppertone.
Sunrise, and sunset, equally.
Inspiring blog posts.
Books that stay with me, days after I've read them.
Wine.
Fire. I should say contained fire. Fireplace....firepit.....even the flame of a lit candle.
New pillows for my bed.
Down comforters.
A text from a best friend "I <3 U"
Singing out loud.
The dentist. aHA! gotcha. Well, I do have to say that I'm grateful for them. I don't enjoy them, but I'm glad they exist.
Football.
Gumption.
The color pink.
Spa days that include massages and pedicures.
Hoops and YoYo. (hallmark dot com people)
The sound of rain, and the smell it brings after.....especially in the Spring.
My new interest in international recipes. Pad Thai coming soon, to a Tiffanys near you.
Puppy faces. Have you seen "Boo" on Facebook? I melt.
Ice-cold beer.
Coffee of unlimited proportions.
Paris.
Autumn.
A locket dangling from a necklace.
People who give time to charities.
Halloween.
Pigtails and cowgirl boots. They go hand in hand.
Lip Gloss. Never leave home without it.
My sisters, who share my sense of humor.
Smiling.
Laughing so much my stomach hurts.
Butterflies.
Barbecue grills with charcoal in them, turning white from flame.
Movies.
Song lyrics.
Faith. Unshakeable, faith.
Poems.
Falling asleep in the sunshine.
Trips I can look forward to, months in advance.
Lopsided grins.
Bubble gum. I don't partake often, but I still like it.
Paintings.
Yoga.
Time.

I saved the best for last. It's the one thing we think we don't have enough of and sometimes we are correct. The knowledge of "only 24 hours in a day and we should sleep at least 8 of them", leaves us with the decision of what to do with the remaining 16 hours.

I hope I use them wisely.

I hope you do too.

See you friend,
Tiffany





PS I can make you a pancake with your initial in it for Breakfast. No really. I can.

4 comments:

Serenity said...

Beautiful. Such happy things. And, yes, the hours in a day. God, help us use them well.

Anonymous said...

YOU are beautiful. And I can only hope that I'm doing my best with the remaining 16 hours. =)

Sara said...

I love this! Love it love it love it. F'real.

Anonymous said...

Well. I love YOU. <3 =)