Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Slowing....down....the....heart.....rate


Yesterday I saw the sun shinin',
And the leaves were fallin' down softly,
My cold hands needed a warm, warm touch,
And I was thinkin' about you...

Norah Jones has a way of slowing down my heart rate. Her sultry voice, and those awesome lyrics, one of my favorite picks for "chill" music. I don't even have the latest album yet, "The Fall" which is unusual considering Starbucks features it and I'm in there just about every day. I think her music is subtle, and somewhat "jazz-like" but not every song. Each one has its own flavor. Check it out. It may make you want to curl up with a glass of wine...a fire going in the fireplace....

When you sail across the ocean waters,
And you reach the other side safely,
Could you smile a little smile for me?
'cause I'll be thinkin' about you,
I'll be thinkin' about you


And I'm always thinking about you my friend,
Tiffany

No comments: