Friday, July 30, 2010
My Friday Top Ten
I like listing out my favorites that are foremost on the brain, especially on a F*R*I*D*A*Y
1) Air conditioning. This needs no explanation.
2) Friday night ritual of friends gathering at the same place, around the same time, wherein we laugh, discuss, enjoy, breathe, exhale, forgive, learn, write, observe, and sing.
3) Wine. It's so sophisticated.
4) Yoga. Nature's prozac. Stretching and expanding muscles, to get one ready for the weekend. I'm always left with the thought, is there yoga for the brain available?
5) Haircuts. Where did that 5 inches go?! OH MY. But. I love them. Especially with fresh, sunkissed highlights.
6) Happy coworkers. You'll find them on Fridays.
7) Unexpected phone calls from old friends. I pay homage to these.
8) Handwritten letters or cards. They DO still exist, yay!
9) Football season right around the corner.
10) New cell phones. Of the Droid variety. Hello new technology, nice to meet you. Hold me.
And there you have it. What is your top ten for this week?
I'm totally thinking breakfast tacos today. Ole!
Visit soon, okay?